This is a work in progress. I need a place to collect resources that I periodically cite and need access to. I’ll add links and content by the by.
I’m considering this to improve my overhead and possibly my bench press: Shoulder Pin Press.
5/3/1 Powerlifting Program
Body Parts: The Core
- Plateau Busters: 5 GUARANTEED Ways to Analyze and Break Through Plateaus by Mike Robertson
Strength Training Frequency and Programming (Especially for Seniors)
- Every Other Week Squatting and Deadlifting
- Q/A Advice for an Older Lifter by Jim Wendler
- Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training page 233: Senior Programming (discussion forum)
- Texas Method for Tired Old Guys (discussion forum)
- Why is the Deadlift So Hard to Recover from when Compared to Other Lifts (discussion forum)
Supplements for Senior Strength Trainers